Saturday, May 20, 2006

yesterday slep at 4.30++ near 5am!!! ahhax..i muz b crazy..my parents woke up n scold me.. x.x was talking to davyd..hahax..he`s a funny n crappy guy..lol..=x woke up at abt 10.30++..my left calf muscle cramp like nobody's business..-.-" can't even get outta bed!! bearing de pain n get ready to meet hweehwee at jurong east..

we waited for de imm bus but didn't take it in de end..too long liaoz..walked there instead..hahax..long time never walk together wif hweehwee liaoz..we did some catch ups abt our lifes n all sort of things going on..

went to c 5566..waited in de sun n it was 12++!!! guess wad??!! i got badly sun burnt by it!! ( i was wearing sleveless n a bit of bare back shirt ) i didn't realised until when i come home, i felt so pain when i scrub my back..OMG my back is as red as de lobster shell!!!

my parents n elder sis scold me for being so stupid..-.-" they thought i was de one hu is chasing after them..-.-" oouch!! now it hurt so much!! =(( can feel tat my back is producing heat..=(( hopefully it can recover fast enuf before sch opens on monday..if not, i'll b feeling v hot even in air-conditioned rooms..

i'm feeling v stress..alot projects oso haven do..alot hmwk i oso haven touch!! haven catch up wif my frenz bout their lifes..there's so many gatherings going ard..no mojney!!!!! aaaaa!!!! feel like crying!! =`((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home